Thursday, June 6, 2013

Taylor Swift Clothes Lookat

  I'm so glad you made time to see me

  How's life? Tell me how's your family

  I haven't seen them in a while

  You've been good, busier than ever

  Small talk, work and the weather

  Your guard is up and I know why

  Because the last time you saw me

  is still burned in the back of your mind

  You gave me roses and I left them there to die

  So this is me swallowing my pride standing in

  front of you saying I'm sorry for that night

  That's right. It's Taylor Swift's Back to December.She has made a great achivements in recent years and many youth's idol. Her songs sound so sweet and soft as if touch my heart.




 

Also every time, she brings us a fresh new look whether attending some important festivals or some steet style.Kisses....

No comments:

Post a Comment